- MentorMob: What’s On Your Learning Playlist? | MentorMob Blog « Maanxami's Blog on MentorMob: What’s On Your Learning Playlist?
- MentorMob: What’s On Your Learning Playlist? | MentorMob Blog « Educational Technology for Teachers on MentorMob: What’s On Your Learning Playlist?
- Isaac Asimov and Michio Kaku on the Future of the Human Race | MentorMob Blog on Isaac Asimov Predicted Self Directed Learning Online
- Kim Wilkens on An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games
- An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games « Got Schwartz? on An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Say you’re committed to starting an online business that provides donut lovers a way to share pictures, opinions, and stories about their favorite breakfast confection. Well congratulations! You’re about to join the ranks of what made this country great - … Continue reading
Startups typically begin their journey with a heads-down approach: crunching out product, usability testing, developing business plans, creating investor slides, and on and on…but how long can you maintain a heads-down approach before losing touch with reality? After a year … Continue reading
At a conference like DevLearn, which is composed of the brightest thinkers and biggest companies in online learning, it was easy to get cross-eyed and overlook what made each e-learning venture unique. So I found myself going back again and … Continue reading
So when an e-learning conventioneer tells you their company “specializes in building custom flash applications and delivering them in a variety of media platforms,” what exactly do they, um, mean? Let’s start this way: it’s easy to forget that the … Continue reading
We made it! MentorMob’s five person conference team rolled into Las Vegas late last night after conquring hundreds of miles of flat Nebraska farmland and rocky Utah desert. Our mobile command center proved resistant to threats of electrocution, chronic eye … Continue reading
This is a big month for MentorMob. We’re going live on 11/11/11. And after developing and refining the site using feedback from our most cherished friends and family, we’re ready to release this learning monster on an unsuspecting public. And … Continue reading