- Kim Wilkens on An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games
- An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games « Got Schwartz? on An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games
- Richard Branson on Solo Taxonomy and MentorMob: A Match Made in Heaven?
- L’actualité pédagogique et du monde de la formation #15 on Social Gaming on Facebook: The Blueprint for Addictive Learning?
- uksuperiorpapers on How to Use Technology in the Classroom
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I don’t remember being taught leadership in school. Maybe I learned this skill unconsciously through group projects or other activities, but Leadership 101 was never on the list of required classes for middle school, high school or even college. A great … Continue reading