It’s been a long, incredible 3 month journey, and this week’s Demo Day isn’t the end—it’s only the beginning.
From our first days at the Kaplan Techstars Edtech Accelerator, the MentorMob team knew we were in for a difficult, life changing experience. How else could it possibly feel, cramming a year’s worth of growth and expert feedback into a single summer?
To celebrate the end of an era, we’d like to leave you with some of the things that surprised us the most, and a few of the memories we’ll never forget.
- The more a mentor rips into you at first, the prouder they are of you for pushing through your own limits later.
- If you’re part of a startup, and have never spoken 1 on 1 with a Techstars mentor, you’re missing out on the most valuable kind of insights.
- Edtech is such an enormous field, there’s enough room for everyone to have success. We wish our 9 Techstars classmates all the success in the world. They deserve it.
- But more importantly, the people working day and night to re-imagine education are some of the most thoughtful, entertaining, and fun people we’ve ever met.
- It really is possible to provide something people need for free and make money in the process.
- Education will change in the next 20 years more than it will in the last 1000. And gamers know this better than anyone.
- MentorMob isn’t a platform or service—it’s a community of life-long learners. So Register your username today, and be a founding member of THE WAY to learn online.