- Isaac Asimov and Michio Kaku on the Future of the Human Race | MentorMob Blog on Isaac Asimov Predicted Self Directed Learning Online
- Kim Wilkens on An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games
- An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games « Got Schwartz? on An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games
- Richard Branson on Solo Taxonomy and MentorMob: A Match Made in Heaven?
- L’actualité pédagogique et du monde de la formation #15 on Social Gaming on Facebook: The Blueprint for Addictive Learning?
Author Archives: Alison Anderson
About Alison AndersonAlison teaches fifth grade at The Madeleine School in Portland, Oregon; where technology is integrated whenever possible because her fifth graders love trying anything new and worry about failing later, if at all. Alongside the technology, learning in her classroom is also hands-on and experiential because she believes a virtual field trip can never truly replace a real one.
A few months ago, I discovered MentorMob (MM), which allows any user to create “Learning Playlists” to share or open up to other fellow learners who might want to add or edit the content in the playlist. The end product is the … Continue reading →