- Isaac Asimov and Michio Kaku on the Future of the Human Race | MentorMob Blog on Isaac Asimov Predicted Self Directed Learning Online
- Kim Wilkens on An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games
- An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games « Got Schwartz? on An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games
- Richard Branson on Solo Taxonomy and MentorMob: A Match Made in Heaven?
- L’actualité pédagogique et du monde de la formation #15 on Social Gaming on Facebook: The Blueprint for Addictive Learning?
Author Archives: Kim Wilkens
About Kim WilkensKim is passionate about technology and social justice. While she pursues a Masters in Education, she is also creating a non-profit with a mission to empower girls to imagine new futures for themselves in the field of computing.
One day while I was surfing the web, exploring a link here and clicking another link there, I landed at MentorMob. I pretty much knew right away that this was a platform I could really use and really needed. I … Continue reading →