- Isaac Asimov and Michio Kaku on the Future of the Human Race | MentorMob Blog on Isaac Asimov Predicted Self Directed Learning Online
- Kim Wilkens on An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games
- An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games « Got Schwartz? on An Educator’s Perspective for the Next 50 Years of Video Games
- Richard Branson on Solo Taxonomy and MentorMob: A Match Made in Heaven?
- L’actualité pédagogique et du monde de la formation #15 on Social Gaming on Facebook: The Blueprint for Addictive Learning?
Author Archives: Mark Anderson
About Mark AndersonMark is head of ICT, an outstanding learning & teaching geek, as well as a PGCE Mentor, TeachMeet organiser, and aspiring school leader. He particularly loves the iPad's learning potential.
Mark blogs daily about technology and education at ictevangelist.com. I was recently put on to MentorMob by Daniel Edwards – a web 2.0 tool to share ‘Learning Playlists’ - a bit like micro favourite lists as you might see on Delicious. The site allows members of … Continue reading →